Pet Friendly Apartments in Rochester
Ideal for You and Your Pet
Cats and dogs are welcome residents at Greenwood Cove in Rochester, NY. Our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments offer you the ideal space to share with your pet. We also offer you a location that is close to the necessities you need as a pet owner.
Nearby you will find the Lookup Park Dog Park. This 2.5-acre dog park is the perfect place for you to socialize your pet. Remember to register your dog with the Town Clerk’s office before using this facility, however.
In addition to Greenwood Cove's close proximity to local play areas, we are also near several reputable veterinary offices. South Towne Veterinary Hospital and East River Veterinary Hospital are only minutes from our community and, for grooming services, stop by Happy Dog Grooming. Your pet is sure to come out looking their best!
When you are in need of dog food, kitty litter, or other supplies, Petco is next to the Marketplace Mall on Hylan Drive.
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Maximum two pets per home
- Weight limits: 50 lbs for one pet, combined weight of 100 lbs for two pets
- Non-refundable pet fee: $100 for cats, $200 for dogs
- Monthly pet rent: $25 for cats, $35 for dogs
- Breed restrictions apply: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid Wolf, Pit Bull/Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler
Your new home is waiting for you. Contact the Greenwood Cove leasing office to learn more about our pet friendly apartments for rent in Rochester, NY.